Monday, February 19, 2007

13 posts, 1125 page views...

13 posts, 1125 page views...



This was the content of the email from my friend and blog helper Scott McLeod in Minnesota giving me some information about my page hits for my school blog, Elementary and Middle School Pudong Express. I have been participating in the 100 Principals/ 100 Blogs project, and Scott had me all set up and running like the wind in a short few days. I have since added this blog to give me someplace to personally run with some space to do my own reflections, and less about what is going on in the classrooms and playgrounds.



So... why am I so interested in my school blog stats? Frankly it was common sense for me to think that given the opportunity to EASILY post information that is EASILY found and read by a community members would be a popular mode of communication. Skeptics were common, and frankly quite annoying but.... 13 posts and 1125 views means that a lot parents are getting their information from this blog!



Thanks Scott for getting me off the spot and into this world of information sharing. It really is all about the conversations!







Technorati Tags: , , , ,



powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your experience